Ashampoo Snap 9 creates, edits and sends screenshots and videos. It can capture anything visible on your computer screen. Numerous features such as picture in picture, timers and text recognition extend the feature range well beyond traditional screenshot tools. Edit your videos live and use multiple graphical effects and symbols to create instructional materials, tutorial videos and animated GIFs. Snap 9 stays silently in the background until you need it and is fully controllable through customizable shortcut keys. It can easily handle multiple displays and 4K resolutions. Version 9 allows users to integrate external applications for file editing and saving. Various additional usability and editor enhancements based on customer feedback make this the best Snap ever.
- Screenshots and videos with up to 4K resolutions
- Precisely timed video capturing with counter, effects and pause feature
- Live video editing
- Integrate external applications for image editing and processing
- Lightning fast text recognition for websites, images and scans
- Easy content sharing through Facebook and Twitter
- Smart Microsoft Edge support
- Display keyboard input during video recordings
- Movable capture window during video recordings
- Video recordings stop automatically when no further actions occur
- Export all objects to Photoshop
Ashampoo Snap 9 is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-18. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
Ashampoo Snap 9 (version 9.0.0) has a file size of 57.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3542 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.